I would like to buy my boyfriend some new tools to use for some projects he is doing for ME! He wants to try building some furniture (he can do it) but I think he probably needs some new tools. He has a mitar board, skill saw and most other drills, etc. Suggestions for a specific tool/ accessory for new projects that would be handy? His b-day is coming up! Thanks
Is this his B-Day or yours? I forgot. They sell clamps which attach to a pipe so he can make it whatever length he wants it. These might be more of a stocking stuffer than a birthday gift. He might need a belt sander to make everything nice and smooth. A yearlong subscription to a Beer of the Month club. Which is about how long it will take him to finish the furniture. Waht type of furniture is he making you?
Anyone can repost if they think any of these are crazy ideas. I've never built furniture before!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!