a tool for design
Anyone can repost if they think any of these are crazy ideas. I've never built furniture before!
A table saw is probably a great choice, but one can go crazy just on accessories and it can end up being a sizable bit of $. So, I recommend "Quick Grips" clamps. They're not expensive and come in handy for everything. These are great--easy to 'one hand' and operate like the name suggests (they're made by "Vise Grip" and are sold at any home improvement store). And a woodworker can never have too many clamps.
Good luck; hope his follow through is up to his claims!
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING