I understand that it is not a good idea to sand pressure treated wood, because of the arsenic content. If this is true, what is the best method of removing paint from a pressure treated wood deck?
There are a couple of removers made for decks and they are made by the Flood Company and Wolman. They work fairly well but it depends on the type of coating(deck enamel or a stain) on your deck as to how well they will work.
Pressure Treated Wood
Staining pressure treated wood
Best Sealer for Pressure Treated Deck?
HELP... Pressure Treated wood deck w/ semi transpare...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!