In our master bath whoever showers first in the morning gets a lukewarm shower while the second shower is hot. Even if you let the water run for five minutes before getting in, it's still luke. The supply lines run only through the basement where it is NOT cold and the entire run is no more then 10 feet from HWH to shower. In addition, there is another bathroom right next to the master that does NOT have this same problem, it's hot from the start. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Check to see if you have a temperature limit stop inside the handle of the faucet. It can be adjusted to produce more hot water. The idea behind the limit stops is to prevent small children from getting scalded.
Sediment in hot water
Hot water Problem
hot water return line issue / valve tips?
Hot water pressure very low in one faucet in my house
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!