In our master bath whoever showers first in the morning gets a lukewarm shower while the second shower is hot. Even if you let the water run for five minutes before getting in, it's still luke. The supply lines run only through the basement where it is NOT cold and the entire run is no more then 10 feet from HWH to shower. In addition, there is another bathroom right next to the master that does NOT have this same problem, it's hot from the start. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Check to see if you have a temperature limit stop inside the handle of the faucet. It can be adjusted to produce more hot water. The idea behind the limit stops is to prevent small children from getting scalded.
Sediment in hot water
Hot water Problem
hot water return line issue / valve tips?
Hot water pressure very low in one faucet in my house
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight