Our submersible well pump went bad, we replaced it with a 1H Myers pump, we put new wires on the pump, above ground we put in a new bladder tank 40gal, new fittings, plus new pressure switch, we were told in our Myers book, 20/on-40off, we have adjusted the pressure switch, an we can't set it right. We have water , a small stream, but no pressure, I contacted Myers, they couldn't help. How do we set the pressure.
If you are only getting a small stream of water then this would not be the pressure switches fault. The switch kicks on if the pressure falls below 20 pounds. Sounds like you're not even getting twenty. Are you sure you have water in the well? Do you have the stage wiring hooked correctly? And other inquiries.
Thank you for your response to my pressure switch, and you were right, today my husband checked and we had a pipes in the home that had clogged up, from rusted pipes and other things, we now have a good water flow.
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING