Our submersible well pump went bad, we replaced it with a 1H Myers pump, we put new wires on the pump, above ground we put in a new bladder tank 40gal, new fittings, plus new pressure switch, we were told in our Myers book, 20/on-40off, we have adjusted the pressure switch, an we can't set it right. We have water , a small stream, but no pressure, I contacted Myers, they couldn't help. How do we set the pressure.
If you are only getting a small stream of water then this would not be the pressure switches fault. The switch kicks on if the pressure falls below 20 pounds. Sounds like you're not even getting twenty. Are you sure you have water in the well? Do you have the stage wiring hooked correctly? And other inquiries.
Thank you for your response to my pressure switch, and you were right, today my husband checked and we had a pipes in the home that had clogged up, from rusted pipes and other things, we now have a good water flow.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects