Our submersible well pump went bad, we replaced it with a 1H Myers pump, we put new wires on the pump, above ground we put in a new bladder tank 40gal, new fittings, plus new pressure switch, we were told in our Myers book, 20/on-40off, we have adjusted the pressure switch, an we can't set it right. We have water , a small stream, but no pressure, I contacted Myers, they couldn't help. How do we set the pressure.
If you are only getting a small stream of water then this would not be the pressure switches fault. The switch kicks on if the pressure falls below 20 pounds. Sounds like you're not even getting twenty. Are you sure you have water in the well? Do you have the stage wiring hooked correctly? And other inquiries.
Thank you for your response to my pressure switch, and you were right, today my husband checked and we had a pipes in the home that had clogged up, from rusted pipes and other things, we now have a good water flow.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Pest, Be Gone! 10 Steps to a Critter-Free Home
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- Recipe for Success: 10 Easy Kitchen Storage Hacks
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Winning Combinations: 9 "Can't Miss" Color Schemes
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight