Our submersible well pump went bad, we replaced it with a 1H Myers pump, we put new wires on the pump, above ground we put in a new bladder tank 40gal, new fittings, plus new pressure switch, we were told in our Myers book, 20/on-40off, we have adjusted the pressure switch, an we can't set it right. We have water , a small stream, but no pressure, I contacted Myers, they couldn't help. How do we set the pressure.
If you are only getting a small stream of water then this would not be the pressure switches fault. The switch kicks on if the pressure falls below 20 pounds. Sounds like you're not even getting twenty. Are you sure you have water in the well? Do you have the stage wiring hooked correctly? And other inquiries.
Thank you for your response to my pressure switch, and you were right, today my husband checked and we had a pipes in the home that had clogged up, from rusted pipes and other things, we now have a good water flow.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!