Most times my wash machine drains, the toilet bubbles quite a bit, and the shower fills up with excess water. The wash machines drain is vented to the roof so any air that is sucked into the pipe should escape out there or through the sinks vent pipe if it makes it that far.
The shower fills up with about an inch of water, then drains once the wash machine finishes. The toilet flushes very slow when the wash machine drains...
Any ideas? To me it sounds like a plug in the system somewhere, but I have never had any problems with the plumbing, and I would expect that if the drain was plugged/slow, the toilet would be experiencing problems.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!