Most times my wash machine drains, the toilet bubbles quite a bit, and the shower fills up with excess water. The wash machines drain is vented to the roof so any air that is sucked into the pipe should escape out there or through the sinks vent pipe if it makes it that far.
The shower fills up with about an inch of water, then drains once the wash machine finishes. The toilet flushes very slow when the wash machine drains...
Any ideas? To me it sounds like a plug in the system somewhere, but I have never had any problems with the plumbing, and I would expect that if the drain was plugged/slow, the toilet would be experiencing problems.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- 15 Fast Fixes for Your Home Facade
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers