Most times my wash machine drains, the toilet bubbles quite a bit, and the shower fills up with excess water. The wash machines drain is vented to the roof so any air that is sucked into the pipe should escape out there or through the sinks vent pipe if it makes it that far.
The shower fills up with about an inch of water, then drains once the wash machine finishes. The toilet flushes very slow when the wash machine drains...
Any ideas? To me it sounds like a plug in the system somewhere, but I have never had any problems with the plumbing, and I would expect that if the drain was plugged/slow, the toilet would be experiencing problems.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 67 Expert Tips to Aid Your Spring Cleaning
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight