Most times my wash machine drains, the toilet bubbles quite a bit, and the shower fills up with excess water. The wash machines drain is vented to the roof so any air that is sucked into the pipe should escape out there or through the sinks vent pipe if it makes it that far.
The shower fills up with about an inch of water, then drains once the wash machine finishes. The toilet flushes very slow when the wash machine drains...
Any ideas? To me it sounds like a plug in the system somewhere, but I have never had any problems with the plumbing, and I would expect that if the drain was plugged/slow, the toilet would be experiencing problems.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects