All of the sudden when I was taking a shower, the pressure just increased at least by a factor or 2X... too strong!...I had to reduce the pressure from the shower head. Anyway, the water company came to check and found the pressure (78 lbs) which is normal so they said to check the "Water Pressure Reducer." I am not sure if this is what it is but I already found out it costs $250.00. Not a lot but still....
On the surface it does not seem like replacing it is a very difficult job to do... the thing is, I am not a plumber! Does anyone know how easy/difficult is to do this?
QUESTION 2: Anyone knows of other forums on the web, with lots of people to ask questions of ? it used to be that USENET had it all... but everything has changed nowadays.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 10 Secret Rooms & Passages in Ordinary Homes
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers