All of the sudden when I was taking a shower, the pressure just increased at least by a factor or 2X... too strong!...I had to reduce the pressure from the shower head. Anyway, the water company came to check and found the pressure (78 lbs) which is normal so they said to check the "Water Pressure Reducer." I am not sure if this is what it is but I already found out it costs $250.00. Not a lot but still....
On the surface it does not seem like replacing it is a very difficult job to do... the thing is, I am not a plumber! Does anyone know how easy/difficult is to do this?
QUESTION 2: Anyone knows of other forums on the web, with lots of people to ask questions of ? it used to be that USENET had it all... but everything has changed nowadays.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects