I'm in desperate need of one plank of the Pergo Prodigy Antique Amber Oak. I have one plank where the laminate is pulling away from the wood part of the plank. I'm willing to take more than one plank (I really should take more than one plank...probably need it again down the line). I'm so mad at Pergo and Home Depot for not backing up their product. They should at the very least keep discontinued flooring in stock for people that spent a lot of money on their product for a minimum of 5 years.
I have loose planks and a full box. Would like to see it get some good use instead of sitting in my basement!
Southlogan ~ Plse email me about the Antique Amber Oak Pergo at Lakota74@aol.com. I would love to take some of the Pergo off your hands!! I'm exicted to find someone that can help me.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers