I'm in desperate need of one plank of the Pergo Prodigy Antique Amber Oak. I have one plank where the laminate is pulling away from the wood part of the plank. I'm willing to take more than one plank (I really should take more than one plank...probably need it again down the line). I'm so mad at Pergo and Home Depot for not backing up their product. They should at the very least keep discontinued flooring in stock for people that spent a lot of money on their product for a minimum of 5 years.
I have loose planks and a full box. Would like to see it get some good use instead of sitting in my basement!
Southlogan ~ Plse email me about the Antique Amber Oak Pergo at [email protected] I would love to take some of the Pergo off your hands!! I'm exicted to find someone that can help me.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!