We are in the process of renovating our kitchen and have just removed our vintage Geneva cabinets. They are in good condition and have been painted an eggshell white. All original handles and shelves in tact. Double sink cabinet, 2 lazy susans, numerous cabinets with pullouts, center island which supports a cooktop with drawers and pullouts galore. Over the refrigerator and oven cabinets, and 4 sets of double cabinets perfect for a pantry. Enough for a large kitchen. Have pictures that I can e-mail. Must be able to pick-up the cabinets. Let me know your interest. Price negotiable.
I would like to see the pictures. I assume these are the classic metal ones? I am in the process of trying to gather up metal cabinets for my kitchen and get a different sink with double bowl and two drainboards. My email is [email protected] I live in Catlett, VA and can drive to Richmond to get these if this is what I like. How much are they? Thanks. My phone is 540 788 4104. So I need the sink base for sure. What is the measurement on the sink base where the bowls go down inside it? I have one Geneva already and it is my favorite. It even has a metal countertop and I want the rest of my kitchen to match. Geneva is the brand I want.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!