I've seen commercials on television of a new heating and cooling system that does not use ducts and is able to be controlled room by room. It uses a pipe that runs to the outside unit. I can't remember the manufacturer though. I want to say Mitsubuti, but it's not. Can anyone shed any light on this? I just bought an older home with an old boiler and window air. I want rid of it before winter!!!!!
It is called Mrslim and it's made by Mitsubishi Electric. Link below if you're interested. I don't know if it will work for me yet, just passing along the info.
Thanks for the info. I'm reading the specs on it now. It says to use the commercial version for homes over 1000 sq ft. I like the zone control but i'm wondering if the commercial unit will make it cost more than traditional HVAC.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!