I've seen commercials on television of a new heating and cooling system that does not use ducts and is able to be controlled room by room. It uses a pipe that runs to the outside unit. I can't remember the manufacturer though. I want to say Mitsubuti, but it's not. Can anyone shed any light on this? I just bought an older home with an old boiler and window air. I want rid of it before winter!!!!!
It is called Mrslim and it's made by Mitsubishi Electric. Link below if you're interested. I don't know if it will work for me yet, just passing along the info.
Thanks for the info. I'm reading the specs on it now. It says to use the commercial version for homes over 1000 sq ft. I like the zone control but i'm wondering if the commercial unit will make it cost more than traditional HVAC.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 67 Expert Tips to Aid Your Spring Cleaning
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight