Flickering lights, etc.
1. The outlet you are using is on with the lighting circuit. You can verify this by flipping your breakers off and seeing what they control. If this is true then you need to separate the circuits or use another outlet.
2. Your main service is underated for the appliances that you have in your home. This could be a problem in your mobile home, or with the trailer park. Check with your neighbors to see if they are experiencing the same problems. If not then your main service needs upgrading.
Both of the above are dependent on your home being wired correctly.
There are several web sites discussing this problem, and I think only one vendor has made a product which is safe with aluminum house wiring. In any case, aluminum wire is a job for a very well qualified electrician.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 11 Signs of an Unhappy Houseplant
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 IKEA Favorites, DIY Style
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips