simple inexpensive alarm for shed
Looking for suggetions.
Want to know what a friend of mine did??? He took his old Baby Monitor and stuck it in the shed. While he was sleeping, he heard some noises and went to investigate w/his 2 friends, Smith and Wesson. He yelled, "Come out nice and slowly, and backwards with your hands clapsed behind your head." At the same time, the cops were on their way because he saw the lock was 'busted off'. The kids came out and he made them lay face down in the dirt until the cops arrived.
Case closed! I guess if you have electricity in the shed and have some serious 'guts', you cold do it too.
Jay J -Moderator
I did check Radio Shak and might end up buying there. Most of their stuff is for inside, not very sturdy for a tool shed environment.
Another thing I had thought of is the alarm that's on my low-pressure septic system.
Thanks for the suggestions.
Anybody else? All ideas welcome.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- Recipe for Success: 10 Easy Kitchen Storage Hacks
- Winning Combinations: 9 "Can't Miss" Color Schemes
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- The Ultimate All-Natural Cleaning Guide