simple inexpensive alarm for shed
Looking for suggetions.
Want to know what a friend of mine did??? He took his old Baby Monitor and stuck it in the shed. While he was sleeping, he heard some noises and went to investigate w/his 2 friends, Smith and Wesson. He yelled, "Come out nice and slowly, and backwards with your hands clapsed behind your head." At the same time, the cops were on their way because he saw the lock was 'busted off'. The kids came out and he made them lay face down in the dirt until the cops arrived.
Case closed! I guess if you have electricity in the shed and have some serious 'guts', you cold do it too.
Jay J -Moderator
I did check Radio Shak and might end up buying there. Most of their stuff is for inside, not very sturdy for a tool shed environment.
Another thing I had thought of is the alarm that's on my low-pressure septic system.
Thanks for the suggestions.
Anybody else? All ideas welcome.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love