I'm redoing my whole upstairs. Paint, carpet and new bathrooms. I'm not doing all of the work, just the painting. I removed two ugly mirrors from the upstairs bathroom, and it looks like they've been painted around several times. The walls aren't smooth underneath and they look ugly. I don't plan on putting them back up, so I want to smooth out the wall so it looks nice and flat.
What do I do for that? Do I use plaster? I konw nothing about it, but I know it looks like garbage now. I put some spackly over some parts with a putty knife, but I need to do like the whole wall over again. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! It's just drywall, nothing fancy.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!