I have heard that there is a faux stucco exterior paint out there but have not found it yet.
I wish to paint a concrete foundation (stem) wall with a faux stucco paint if possible. (one with some type of texturing in it).
Is this type of exterior paint available?
Enterprise had some that we purchased as recently as June of this year. I think they were in the process of discontinuing it. It comes in 2 gallon buckets and it has the stucco texture in it, so you just have to roll it on with a texture brush, looks great. We need two more buckets. If you find it anywhere, please advise us. It is no longer on the Lowe's website for special order.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 10 Pretty Plants You Didn't Know Were Poisonous
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight