I work in a dental office and we just put new carpet in two years ago. It is in awful shape in the waiting room. The winter's are especially bad. We had thought about using a commericial grade of Pergo, but after reading some of the posts on Pergo, now I'm not so sure about that either. Any suggestions out there? We need to get something that will hang in there for about 10 years, than we can retire and it will be someone elses problem LOL
I seriously doubt a carpet is going to do the job for you. Your best bet is go with ceramic tile. It will definately last 10 years and you shouldn't have any problems with it.
I have just discovered rubber floor tiles for residential use. I posted a new message to try and get feedback from people who have rubber tiled floors. If you like the look of it, I think rubber would suit your application. Cost is about $6.25/SF. Check http://www.tilebiz.com/rubber-tile-floors.htm for more info.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 11 Real Haunted Houses to Visit--If You Dare!
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 3 New Ways to Decorate with Fallen Leaves
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!