I am thinking of installing preglued VersaStrip engineered hardwoood floor in place of carpet, but somebody told me it may squeak if the batch does not have a proper amount of glue, which I cannot control because this product is PREGLUED.
Did anybody use this PREGLUED VersaStrip hardwood and if so, any negative experience like squeaking etc.?
if you do not have a solid floor it will sqeek if you have a crawl space i would suggest screwing you floor joist this is a wonderful floor if you have a chance try walking on this compared to laminate it is a big difference and it is easy to install
we installed this product in our condo 4.5 years ago and after about 2 years it started to squeak. It sounds like you are walking on broken glass. We purchased it thru HOME DEPOT and now they don't handle the product and are unable to direct us to the manufacturer of the product. We have the hunidity in our unit between 40 - 50% and that does not seem to help. The 30 year warranty seems to be useless! We are trying to find out where we can get some assistance with replacing this flooring. Can you help us?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love