Latest Discussions : Miscellaneous


03:28PM | 08/03/11
Member Since: 08/03/11
1 lifetime posts
I have recently started repainting my house that I bought a year ago. I painted one room and it sealed the faith of the "knock down" wall treatment that is through out my house. I never really liked it but gave it a try and now I want it gone. Is there a way to remove the painted knock down from the dry wall? I am on a tight budget and can't afford to replace the dry wall. If I can't remove it, then is there a good way to cover it up? Any suggestions would be great. Thank you.

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button