How do you remove ALL the finger grease build up on these original cabinet doors, drawer fronts, and the wavy style pulls?
I've tried Goo Gone, alcohol, hand cleaner, Dawn, etc, and nothing will get ALL of it.
I have a lazy susan that was put in about 50 years ago. It now turns real hard and squeeks a lot. I have tried to spray wd 40 ubder the county to try to oil the upper barring Does not work. Can you give me any idea what I can do to help?
I have cabinets in good shape but have lost shine. How do I clean Scheirich glase without ruining them.
I know this post about cleaning the original Scheirich cabinets is several years old, but I JUST went through this last year renovating family property. It takes a lot of elbow grease but I used diluted Pinesol and a scotch brite pad (spelling? Either way, those green scratchy pads), and one by one just cleaned every cabinet and handle, pressing in as hard as a could as I scrubbed with the direction of the wood grain. I went through a few pads (I cut into quarters to make more manageable), but it was the only thing that worked on 50-year-old kitchen grease. Good luck!
- 7 Types of Homeowners Who Can Benefit from a Backyard Shed
- 50 Products for Quick Fixes Around the House
- How To: Keep Cool When You're Working Outside
- 21 Money-Saving Tricks Every Homeowner Needs to Know
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 19 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects