Latest Discussions : Miscellaneous


06:50AM | 07/29/00
Member Since: 07/28/00
1 lifetime posts
We are building a house and have seen a siding that resembles stone. It comes in sheets like siding. We would like to know what it is called and where it can be purchased. We are going to be putting it that on the bottom for about 4 feet than log siding on the top. Any info would be appreciated


03:14AM | 08/25/00
Member Since: 07/31/00
59 lifetime posts
You could look at the following:
1) Mobile home suppliers provide different products that look like brick, stone, etc. It's called skirting -- some come is large sheets and some come in sections.

2) Another alternative might be artificial stone -- you can find info on it by looking at -- search under television for stone -- Segment: #5016 -- Cultured Stone Corporation. They listed a number for Cultured Stone Corporation at 1-800-255-1727.

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button