Latest Discussions : Miscellaneous


07:26PM | 04/10/03
Member Since: 04/06/03
1 lifetime posts
We have a 8' x 5' granite counter that is warping at one edge by 1/4". The contractor called it "cupping" and has caulk the space. Has anyone seen this before?

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button