Latest Discussions : Home Design


04:43PM | 12/30/02
Member Since: 12/29/02
1 lifetime posts
I am looking for some plans to a bed I seen in a movie. It was a bed that pulled out of the wall like a drawer. Can someone please help me? I would like to know the name of the bed and possibly some plans to add one to my home. Thanks


05:54AM | 01/21/03
Member Since: 01/20/03
12 lifetime posts
This sounds like a type of trundle bed. Try a search using this term.


03:39PM | 02/16/03
Member Since: 02/15/03
1 lifetime posts
A bed that folds up into a wall is called a murphy bed. A great space saver.


05:19PM | 02/16/03
Member Since: 11/06/02
1278 lifetime posts
ren, a folding Murphy is not what was described. A trundle bed is the right terminology

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button