Latest Discussions : Miscellaneous


05:38AM | 12/17/07
Member Since: 12/16/07
1 lifetime posts
This is an old house that I just moved into, renting, in March '07. Now it's December and I am seeing cracks going up the wall where the paper board meets in the corner. There are cracks at the top of the wall at the molding over it and under it. What is going on? I want to buy this house but I don't know if that is a good idea. There is also water in the basement, everytime it rains. There are signs of water soaking into the cinderbricks in the basement. Also wetness on the cinderbricks.


04:51AM | 12/19/07
Member Since: 09/17/02
524 lifetime posts
Sounds like truss uplift may be your problem.

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button