Latest Discussions : Electrical & Lighting


05:56AM | 08/23/03
Member Since: 01/29/03
9 lifetime posts
I was wondering if someone could help me! A few years ago my parents had somebody come out to ther house and do some tests to let them know how thier house could be more effcient and cut costs. He did the pressure tests and check all the duct work for leaks. I just bought a home in January and it is about 50 years old. I would love to have this done but unfortunatly they don't remember who it was that came out and did it. I've looked through the yellow pages but can't find this service. Does anyone know what I'm talking about and lead me in the right direction?? Thanks


02:29PM | 09/12/03
Member Since: 04/10/03
16 lifetime posts
You should contact your local utility company. They should be able to provide you with the information you need.

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button