Latest Discussions : Miscellaneous


07:19AM | 06/20/07
Member Since: 06/19/07
1 lifetime posts
We have a 4' brick wall in the front of the house which is separating from the house on the sides and on top and need to be caulked or filled in. The separation is 1/4 to 1/2 inch from house. How do we go about repairing this? The crack seems a bit too wide to just use caulk.

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button