Latest Discussions : Home Design


11:19AM | 04/20/00
Member Since: 04/19/00
2 lifetime posts
Does anyone know who makes this product?


12:27PM | 04/20/00
Hi mlwsbw, if you'll click on the What's New tab, then on Products you'll find a link to the manufacturer. They aren't styrofoam, but rather urethane millwork.


[This message has been edited by Wick (edited April 20, 2000).]


12:56PM | 04/20/00
Member Since: 04/19/00
2 lifetime posts
Got your message on the urethane products, but I really am looking for the styrofoam items. Saw them on HGTV, but didn't get the name of the manufacturer. Thanks for the info. though.

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button