Latest Discussions : Home Design


08:41PM | 06/19/04
Member Since: 06/19/04
1 lifetime posts
I am looking for exterior window decoration and trim products. Particularly around the outer window fram, I believe the product is made of concrete and fibergalss, sould be wrong though. What I mean is like making a picture frame, but this time it is on the outside of the window, to be stuck on hte stucco around the window frame. I will be using this frame to decorate and give my house some style. Where do I look for this kind of frameing material? Once it is cut and stuck around the window frame, you will can either use the same house stucco to look like it it part of the masonary, or give it a different color than the house, to accentuate the frame itself. I do not know if I explained myself enough.

Thanks in advance.


06:31AM | 06/20/04
Member Since: 04/03/04
30 lifetime posts
Check out

On the "current projects & links" page is a link to The Gingerbread Trim Co. They have what you're looking for.

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button