Latest Discussions : Parts & Supplies


02:40AM | 11/26/03
Member Since: 11/25/03
1 lifetime posts
Anyone know where I can purchase the type of hinges found on old aluminum lawn chaises-- the type that have three or four positions, requiring you to completely fold the back of the chaise forward to "clear" the hinge? I've searched all over the web using keywords like "ratcheting hinges", "elbow hinges", ratcheting elbow hinges", etc. I've come up blank.

If I can't buy the hinges, I would be willing to cut them out of some old lawn chairs, but I can't find any with this type of hinge anymore!


03:47PM | 12/19/17
I found a few chinese suppliers on ebay

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button