Latest Discussions : Plumbing


06:04PM | 05/08/00
Member Since: 04/30/00
2 lifetime posts
I am remodeling my kitchen and bathroom and I will be replacing the bathtub with a stall shower and moving the kitchen sink to a corner position.
The refrence books I am using refer to a vent for each appliance. My problem is as follows: the existing drain does not vent to the roof (or any place else). Does anyone know of an alternative to running a pipe from the basement though two floors of living space then out the roof. Thanks.

Willy C

09:28AM | 05/31/00
Member Since: 02/04/00
4 lifetime posts
There is a drain vent check valve device that you can install inside the wall IF your local building code allows.

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button