Latest Discussions : Plumbing


01:55PM | 02/29/04
Member Since: 02/04/04
4 lifetime posts
I'm familiar with replacing a typical sink mounted faucet but have had no experience in replacing a wall mounted faucet. Do I go about replacing it in the same manner as a typical sink mounted faucet?

plumber Tom

12:55PM | 03/01/04
Member Since: 05/10/03
801 lifetime posts
Different wall mounts may have a connection similar to a tailpiece and union. The tailpiece screws into a female adapter and has a union on the other end to attach to the faucet body. This is just an example without seeing what your tackling.

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button