Latest Discussions : Plumbing


01:21AM | 01/18/07
Member Since: 01/17/07
2 lifetime posts
I need to replace my existing outlet box for the washing machine. I want to go with a 1/4 turn system to replace the leaky old type faucets. All pipes are cpvc/pvc- To access the pipes do i need to cut the wallboard below the existing box to access piping to replace, or is there an easier way to do this? Thanks

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button