Latest Discussions : Painting


09:20AM | 02/09/00
Member Since: 02/08/00
1 lifetime posts


I would like to paint my living room walls,
which are about 15 feet. I don't have any
way of reaching that high.

Is there some kind of scaffolding or lift equipment that I can rent which will allow
me to reach up that high safely and paint the
room ? Where could I rent such equipment ?

Or, is that a professional painters job ?

Any suggestions appreciated.



09:30AM | 02/09/00
Sure you can rent scaffolding but it will be expensive, look in the yellow pages under rental or tools. Probably the cheapest and safest thing to do would be rent a tall ladder to do the cut-in work around the ceiling then return the ladder. Next go to your local hardware store and "buy" extensions for your paint roller. The extensions will allow you to roll the walls while you're standing firm on the ground. Hope this helps, and good luck!

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button