Latest Discussions : Painting


05:55PM | 07/07/02
Member Since: 07/06/02
1 lifetime posts
we have a wall that was covered with drywall mud for a texured look. What is the best way to remove it? i have heard of a couple of products called Covertex and Artex Skimcoat but cannot locate any information on them. Any ideas?

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button