Latest Discussions : Painting


09:18AM | 06/06/03
Member Since: 06/05/03
10 lifetime posts
Ok, Im in the process of buying a house, built in 1955, and the walls in part of the house are odd. Not drywalled, but instead have this funky 50's style pressed wood that looks and feels like bark on a tree. Thats the best way I can describe, I have never seen it before. The previous owners painted over it, but I was wondering if the walls can be plastered over, to make smooth?

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button