Latest Discussions : Painting


09:37AM | 03/25/04
Member Since: 03/24/04
1 lifetime posts
I live in a house of total cinder block and hate it!! I want to put something (plaster??) on the walls so that they do not look like cinder blocks and at the same time (hopefully) do it in a color so that I don't have to go back and paint! I see shows all the time that apply a plaster to make the walls look like pastered walls (i know redundent) but they are applying it to drywall not cinder block, so need to know if I can do the same, what product type to use (brand name doesn't matter) and if the product can be colored???? thanks!!


01:57AM | 03/26/04
Member Since: 07/28/02
1356 lifetime posts
I saw something on this and I think that they used a wire mesh type of material on the block walls before the plaster was applied. You may want to check a local building supply on this.

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button