For 25 years my steam boiler and hot water zone (coil) heater worked fine.
I then had a new system installed. Now, every fall, when I turn the heat back on, the hot water zone unit does not work. The plumber says it is clogged and replaces it.
Two people said the unit is running off the bottom of the boiler and that is the problem (but the older unit worked for decades).
Solutions offered seem to be very expensive or without guarantees of durability.
Can anyone suggest a functional solution?
loss of hot water pressure
vibrating hot water pipes
Hydronic Heat, Indirect Water Heater, No Hot Water, ...
Hot water heater reset ?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!