Absolutely tell the builder! I'd mail a certified letter, return receipt to him with that along with ALL other 'issues' if you have more than one. (Ask the Post Office how much time should go by on a 'good day' as to when you should expect a return receipt. After that, start a trace on it! Oh, and if you can, mail it from your builder's P.O.)
At the same time, document dates, times, names, 'the nature of the conversation', and any other 'thoughts' you might have in a notebook. If for some unfortunate reason you end up in court, you don't want the Judge to decide your case on he-said, she-said kind-of-testimony. Believe me - It usually favors the builder because he will fall back on the contract!!!
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
PS: Be sure to make the mailing BEFORE your House Warranty runs out. You want your letter to be postmarked about a week before the end of the Warranty ...
PPS: God Bless America!
"L" shaped strike plate
Hartie Board over bad L-P Siding
Can l easily convert my delta 10 inch table saw to a...
L-shaped bar plans
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 11 Homemade Sheds to Fill Your Storage Needs
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight