Absolutely tell the builder! I'd mail a certified letter, return receipt to him with that along with ALL other 'issues' if you have more than one. (Ask the Post Office how much time should go by on a 'good day' as to when you should expect a return receipt. After that, start a trace on it! Oh, and if you can, mail it from your builder's P.O.)
At the same time, document dates, times, names, 'the nature of the conversation', and any other 'thoughts' you might have in a notebook. If for some unfortunate reason you end up in court, you don't want the Judge to decide your case on he-said, she-said kind-of-testimony. Believe me - It usually favors the builder because he will fall back on the contract!!!
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
PS: Be sure to make the mailing BEFORE your House Warranty runs out. You want your letter to be postmarked about a week before the end of the Warranty ...
PPS: God Bless America!
"L" shaped strike plate
Hartie Board over bad L-P Siding
Can l easily convert my delta 10 inch table saw to a...
L-shaped bar plans
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 10 Secret Rooms & Passages in Ordinary Homes
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers