Absolutely tell the builder! I'd mail a certified letter, return receipt to him with that along with ALL other 'issues' if you have more than one. (Ask the Post Office how much time should go by on a 'good day' as to when you should expect a return receipt. After that, start a trace on it! Oh, and if you can, mail it from your builder's P.O.)
At the same time, document dates, times, names, 'the nature of the conversation', and any other 'thoughts' you might have in a notebook. If for some unfortunate reason you end up in court, you don't want the Judge to decide your case on he-said, she-said kind-of-testimony. Believe me - It usually favors the builder because he will fall back on the contract!!!
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
PS: Be sure to make the mailing BEFORE your House Warranty runs out. You want your letter to be postmarked about a week before the end of the Warranty ...
PPS: God Bless America!
"L" shaped strike plate
Hartie Board over bad L-P Siding
Can l easily convert my delta 10 inch table saw to a...
L-shaped bar plans
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 15 Fast Facade Fixes for Instant Curb Appeal
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 17 Jaw Dropping Deck Designs for Your Home
- 10 Woodworking Projects for Beginners
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- 10 DIY Ways Renters Can Customize Their Space
- Decorating "Rules" Meant to Be Broken
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 16 Creative Cabinet Updates
- 10 Ways to Bring Typography Style Home
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- Make Your Own Kitchen Island: 12 Designs
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- Small Bedrooms, Huge Amounts of Style
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- Tiny Bedroom? 10 Space-Saving Solutions
- Uses for Beer & Booze Around the House
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 10 Secondhand Shopping Tips