HGTV looking for houses with extreme construction challenges
Do you have a dream home that was a challenge to build? HGTV is casting a new series featuring houses that not only look cool, but have over the top construction stories to tell. We are looking for energetic, creative homeowners with house designs that brought ‘thinking outside the box’ to a whole new level.
We want to hear about the trials and tribulations you faced during construction, and how the pay off is a house with a real WOW factor!
If the words extreme, different, innovative and outrageous come to mind, then your house is perfect for our show.
Maybe you chose to build your home on water, on an extreme steep or rocky site, in the middle of a desert or perched on top of a mountain. Perhaps your home rotates or is made out of truck parts or built in a cave!
We want to interview all the key players involved in building your extreme residence, from the architect, to the builder and homeowner. Using footage, construction photos, and 3D animations we will document the entire process from inspiration, through to design, construction and completion. If you want to show off your extreme dream home please contact Joanne at email@example.com and include the following:
Details about the homeowner and architect
A photo of the house
Details of the house and the main building challenges
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 21 Expert Choices for Fail-Safe Paint Colors
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 IKEA Favorites Made New with Paint
- The Tiniest Appliances You Never Knew Existed
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- Sweet Dreams: 15 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 15 Once-Popular Home Items Now Vanishing
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 7 Reasons to Reconsider Wallpaper
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 12 "Different" Ways to Store Firewood
- 5 DIY Farm Table Projects That Will Last a Lifetime
- Beyond White: 11 Bathroom Paint Colors
- 10 DIYs for a Festive Front Door This Fall
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!