HGTV looking for houses with extreme construction challenges
Do you have a dream home that was a challenge to build? HGTV is casting a new series featuring houses that not only look cool, but have over the top construction stories to tell. We are looking for energetic, creative homeowners with house designs that brought ‘thinking outside the box’ to a whole new level.
We want to hear about the trials and tribulations you faced during construction, and how the pay off is a house with a real WOW factor!
If the words extreme, different, innovative and outrageous come to mind, then your house is perfect for our show.
Maybe you chose to build your home on water, on an extreme steep or rocky site, in the middle of a desert or perched on top of a mountain. Perhaps your home rotates or is made out of truck parts or built in a cave!
We want to interview all the key players involved in building your extreme residence, from the architect, to the builder and homeowner. Using footage, construction photos, and 3D animations we will document the entire process from inspiration, through to design, construction and completion. If you want to show off your extreme dream home please contact Joanne at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
Details about the homeowner and architect
A photo of the house
Details of the house and the main building challenges
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight