HGTV looking for houses with extreme construction challenges
Do you have a dream home that was a challenge to build? HGTV is casting a new series featuring houses that not only look cool, but have over the top construction stories to tell. We are looking for energetic, creative homeowners with house designs that brought ‘thinking outside the box’ to a whole new level.
We want to hear about the trials and tribulations you faced during construction, and how the pay off is a house with a real WOW factor!
If the words extreme, different, innovative and outrageous come to mind, then your house is perfect for our show.
Maybe you chose to build your home on water, on an extreme steep or rocky site, in the middle of a desert or perched on top of a mountain. Perhaps your home rotates or is made out of truck parts or built in a cave!
We want to interview all the key players involved in building your extreme residence, from the architect, to the builder and homeowner. Using footage, construction photos, and 3D animations we will document the entire process from inspiration, through to design, construction and completion. If you want to show off your extreme dream home please contact Joanne at [email protected] and include the following:
Details about the homeowner and architect
A photo of the house
Details of the house and the main building challenges
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!