I saw a battery drill with a little spotlight on the front. At the time I didn't pay much attention. Can anybody tell me which companies produce these?
I am also looking for a shop vac I saw a couple of years ago. The vac was full size 16 gal, but came with a removable power head, which you could use as a blower or install in the hand carry canister to make it a carry around without sacrificing power.
any info on these items would be greatly appreciated. thank you
SKIL does have a line of "light it up" tools that have little LED spotlights on them...as for the vac w/ detacheable powerhead to use as a blower you should look at the RIDGID 2-in-1 vac...I bought this one because it is a very powerful wet/dry vac but i can also pop the motor off and use it as a leaf blower in the yard...and if i click on another attatchment i can use it to clean my gutters...the ridgid vacs will be found at the home depot...and they should have the light it up tools as well
I have the Rigid, very good vac, currently on sale @ depot $68. What I am looking for is a vac that has a smaller tub with it. You take the vac assembly off & put it on the smaller tub turning it into a compact carry around.I saw it a couple of years ago, thought it was a craftsman. Haven't seen it since.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 67 Expert Tips to Aid Your Spring Cleaning
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight