I saw a battery drill with a little spotlight on the front. At the time I didn't pay much attention. Can anybody tell me which companies produce these?
I am also looking for a shop vac I saw a couple of years ago. The vac was full size 16 gal, but came with a removable power head, which you could use as a blower or install in the hand carry canister to make it a carry around without sacrificing power.
any info on these items would be greatly appreciated. thank you
SKIL does have a line of "light it up" tools that have little LED spotlights on them...as for the vac w/ detacheable powerhead to use as a blower you should look at the RIDGID 2-in-1 vac...I bought this one because it is a very powerful wet/dry vac but i can also pop the motor off and use it as a leaf blower in the yard...and if i click on another attatchment i can use it to clean my gutters...the ridgid vacs will be found at the home depot...and they should have the light it up tools as well
I have the Rigid, very good vac, currently on sale @ depot $68. What I am looking for is a vac that has a smaller tub with it. You take the vac assembly off & put it on the smaller tub turning it into a compact carry around.I saw it a couple of years ago, thought it was a craftsman. Haven't seen it since.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes