That link is for "Safety Goggles" but thanks anyway. It reminded me that I need to get the charger. Not sure that I want to (I now have an 18v set-up) but the small 14.4v circular saw is better then the 18v one. TFC...
It seems like too many people have had bad experiences with the charging stand of the craftsman cordless drill including myself (doesn't matter what model). Not sure it's because their quality is poor or is it done on purpose so that they can sell their products more. No matter what the reason is, I'm going to boycott and stop buying all the craftsman cordless drill products from now on and also propagate it to my friends an families. It really sucks. Do you all agree?
Hi, to revive an old 14.4 you can also use your car's battery charger. There are 4 contact point in the battery, 3 on the short sides and one on the long side of the battery. Please connect your black side of the charger to the one on the long side of the battery, then spark contact the red to the opposite one. Your car charge can be in the 30 or so start amps, do it only for about 10 seconds, then place it on your regular battery charger and you should see the red light on indicating that the battery is charging if it still doesn't wait about 30 mins and retry. Thanks,
which cordless drill
Should I get the 12v or 14.4v Dewalt XRP cordless dr...
Cordless Drill Made In USA ??
Corded Drill / Cordless Drill
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 10 Secret Rooms & Passages in Ordinary Homes
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers