That link is for "Safety Goggles" but thanks anyway. It reminded me that I need to get the charger. Not sure that I want to (I now have an 18v set-up) but the small 14.4v circular saw is better then the 18v one. TFC...
It seems like too many people have had bad experiences with the charging stand of the craftsman cordless drill including myself (doesn't matter what model). Not sure it's because their quality is poor or is it done on purpose so that they can sell their products more. No matter what the reason is, I'm going to boycott and stop buying all the craftsman cordless drill products from now on and also propagate it to my friends an families. It really sucks. Do you all agree?
Hi, to revive an old 14.4 you can also use your car's battery charger. There are 4 contact point in the battery, 3 on the short sides and one on the long side of the battery. Please connect your black side of the charger to the one on the long side of the battery, then spark contact the red to the opposite one. Your car charge can be in the 30 or so start amps, do it only for about 10 seconds, then place it on your regular battery charger and you should see the red light on indicating that the battery is charging if it still doesn't wait about 30 mins and retry. Thanks,
which cordless drill
Cordless Drill: Made in the USA?
Should I get the 12v or 14.4v Dewalt XRP cordless dr...
Cordless Drill Made In USA ??
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes