That link is for "Safety Goggles" but thanks anyway. It reminded me that I need to get the charger. Not sure that I want to (I now have an 18v set-up) but the small 14.4v circular saw is better then the 18v one. TFC...
It seems like too many people have had bad experiences with the charging stand of the craftsman cordless drill including myself (doesn't matter what model). Not sure it's because their quality is poor or is it done on purpose so that they can sell their products more. No matter what the reason is, I'm going to boycott and stop buying all the craftsman cordless drill products from now on and also propagate it to my friends an families. It really sucks. Do you all agree?
Hi, to revive an old 14.4 you can also use your car's battery charger. There are 4 contact point in the battery, 3 on the short sides and one on the long side of the battery. Please connect your black side of the charger to the one on the long side of the battery, then spark contact the red to the opposite one. Your car charge can be in the 30 or so start amps, do it only for about 10 seconds, then place it on your regular battery charger and you should see the red light on indicating that the battery is charging if it still doesn't wait about 30 mins and retry. Thanks,
which cordless drill
Cordless Drill: Made in the USA?
Should I get the 12v or 14.4v Dewalt XRP cordless dr...
Cordless Drill Made In USA ??
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- World's Most Amazing Slip 'N Slide
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 11 Big Ideas for Small Kitchens
- 5 Things to Do with... Colanders
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in a Day
- Easy DIY Fixes for 11 Annoying House Problems
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- Make Good Use of Old Junk: 14 Creative Ideas
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- 10 Smart Solutions for Small Bedrooms
- 5 DIY Porch Swings Perfect for Summer
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 5 Easy and Creative DIY Lamps