We just re did our kitchen, ourselves... we used Home Depot's off the shelf (assemble ourselves) cabintes... MILLS PRIDE... this has a lifetime warranty. And we found while assembling the cabinets and calling for replacement parts on un acceptable items (minor blemishes) that they were more than happy to NEXT DAY replacement parts and door fronts to us FREE OF CHARGE! They were extremely inexpensive but dont look that way in the kitchen!
We did our 8 x 12 kitchen area for $2000... and we have ALOT of cabinets! They were easy to assemble, just like IKEA furniture, and look like a professional finish. The only thing we had someone else do is the corian countertop we wanted... thats a job for a pro.
If you can assemble IKEA furniture, you can do the MILLS PRIDE kitchen! If you want, I will send you a picture of the kitchen we did as novice do-it-yourselfers... just let me know directly via email.
I dont work for Mills Pride either... There are MANY choices and variables to choose from and MOST kitchens can be set up from off the shelf products! Give it a shot!
How to trim frameless cabinets with uneven ceiling
latex under oil
kitchen cabinet doors
How to install a tile countertop over IKEA cabinets
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love