We just re did our kitchen, ourselves... we used Home Depot's off the shelf (assemble ourselves) cabintes... MILLS PRIDE... this has a lifetime warranty. And we found while assembling the cabinets and calling for replacement parts on un acceptable items (minor blemishes) that they were more than happy to NEXT DAY replacement parts and door fronts to us FREE OF CHARGE! They were extremely inexpensive but dont look that way in the kitchen!
We did our 8 x 12 kitchen area for $2000... and we have ALOT of cabinets! They were easy to assemble, just like IKEA furniture, and look like a professional finish. The only thing we had someone else do is the corian countertop we wanted... thats a job for a pro.
If you can assemble IKEA furniture, you can do the MILLS PRIDE kitchen! If you want, I will send you a picture of the kitchen we did as novice do-it-yourselfers... just let me know directly via email.
I dont work for Mills Pride either... There are MANY choices and variables to choose from and MOST kitchens can be set up from off the shelf products! Give it a shot!
How to trim frameless cabinets with uneven ceiling
latex under oil
kitchen cabinet doors
How to install a tile countertop over IKEA cabinets
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING