We just re did our kitchen, ourselves... we used Home Depot's off the shelf (assemble ourselves) cabintes... MILLS PRIDE... this has a lifetime warranty. And we found while assembling the cabinets and calling for replacement parts on un acceptable items (minor blemishes) that they were more than happy to NEXT DAY replacement parts and door fronts to us FREE OF CHARGE! They were extremely inexpensive but dont look that way in the kitchen!
We did our 8 x 12 kitchen area for $2000... and we have ALOT of cabinets! They were easy to assemble, just like IKEA furniture, and look like a professional finish. The only thing we had someone else do is the corian countertop we wanted... thats a job for a pro.
If you can assemble IKEA furniture, you can do the MILLS PRIDE kitchen! If you want, I will send you a picture of the kitchen we did as novice do-it-yourselfers... just let me know directly via email.
I dont work for Mills Pride either... There are MANY choices and variables to choose from and MOST kitchens can be set up from off the shelf products! Give it a shot!
How to trim frameless cabinets with uneven ceiling
latex under oil
kitchen cabinet doors
How to install a tile countertop over IKEA cabinets
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes