Our main floor toilet doesn't flush properly...it doesn't have much "sucking power" for lack of a better word. Only liquids flush.
I've snaked it and found nothing, I've used drain cleaners, also checked the vent and it appears to be clean.
Before I call in a plumber I want to check all possible obvious reasons (which aren't very obvious to me).
Try using a closet auger available at all home stores. The function of the auger is to try and hook on small objects that may have inadvertently fell in the bowl. A good 1 cost @ $30.00, but at least you will have it 4 future use. Plunging is not always enough. The auger will "snake" past the closet bend and hopefully clear your toilet. Good luck, Tom
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!