I have one shower head that will only put out luke warm water. The other showerhead and other faucets have the correct temperature. Any ideas as to what the problem is.
Kathyrose - hi, it sounds like you have a temperature mixing valve for that shower head system that's out of adjustment. The expert plumbers here (which I'm not) can't tell you how to access it without knowing what type of fixture (e.g., Delta, American Standard) it is. But, you should be able to get to it either by removing some of the trim/cover stuff from the shower wall side or from the back side (through the adjoining wall - hopefully, there's an access panel already there). If nothing else, knowing the type of fixture you have would allow you to visit one of the big box home improvement stores where you can look at similar fixtures to see where you'd gain access to the valve. Also, their how-to books on plumbing may be of help. Good luck! Jim D/West Point, VA
no water to the shower head
Shower Head Water Pressure
Water coming out of shower head and spout....at the ...
bypass low flow restrictor on shower head?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes