Hi! Do any of you know if there is any Pergo Prodigy left in the world? We have the red oak. Just had the floor done just before it was discontinued I guess as it hasn't been long. Now we had a washer to go caput and ran over in the laundry room which ran into the kitchen and ruined about 3 feet of the Pergo. It just curled up sooooo nicely on the edges! No one told me it would do that! Had I known it was going to be discontinued I would have used another brand! Maybe that's why no one told me...You think? Please respond if you know anything! Thanks!!!!!
Good luck, I need a bunch of Weathered Wheat Oak planks if anyone out there has any or knows where I can get some. I feel the same way, like Pergo and Home Depot hoodwinked us!
Yes you are correct. The guy that I bought the product from about a year ago told me that they weren't going to carry it anymore but he failed to tell me that they were going to stop making it or I would never have put it down. I can't understand why they stopped it either because it must have been selling good as there is none to be found so there were no merchants stuck with it at least! ha! Our washer ran over and ran into our kitchen where there it is. It damaged about a 3' square area. We have it in the kitchen, dining room, hall and entry way. It has curled up on the edges. Just that small area and now we are going to have to replace most of it with another product. Sure is irritating. Actually I will never use another Pergo product again since they have done this and left us folks holding the bag! Good luck on your search!
Heating/Cooling System for New Construction in North...
Does the 'Basement Belt' exist?
RCA TV Rainbow color
Pergo Prodigy Renovation Pine
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love