Hi! Do any of you know if there is any Pergo Prodigy left in the world? We have the red oak. Just had the floor done just before it was discontinued I guess as it hasn't been long. Now we had a washer to go caput and ran over in the laundry room which ran into the kitchen and ruined about 3 feet of the Pergo. It just curled up sooooo nicely on the edges! No one told me it would do that! Had I known it was going to be discontinued I would have used another brand! Maybe that's why no one told me...You think? Please respond if you know anything! Thanks!!!!!
Good luck, I need a bunch of Weathered Wheat Oak planks if anyone out there has any or knows where I can get some. I feel the same way, like Pergo and Home Depot hoodwinked us!
Yes you are correct. The guy that I bought the product from about a year ago told me that they weren't going to carry it anymore but he failed to tell me that they were going to stop making it or I would never have put it down. I can't understand why they stopped it either because it must have been selling good as there is none to be found so there were no merchants stuck with it at least! ha! Our washer ran over and ran into our kitchen where there it is. It damaged about a 3' square area. We have it in the kitchen, dining room, hall and entry way. It has curled up on the edges. Just that small area and now we are going to have to replace most of it with another product. Sure is irritating. Actually I will never use another Pergo product again since they have done this and left us folks holding the bag! Good luck on your search!
Heating/Cooling System for New Construction in North...
Does the 'Basement Belt' exist?
RCA TV Rainbow color
Pergo Prodigy Renovation Pine
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 11 Real Haunted Houses to Visit--If You Dare!
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 9 Decorating Lessons We Learned from Social Media
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!