Hi! Do any of you know if there is any Pergo Prodigy left in the world? We have the red oak. Just had the floor done just before it was discontinued I guess as it hasn't been long. Now we had a washer to go caput and ran over in the laundry room which ran into the kitchen and ruined about 3 feet of the Pergo. It just curled up sooooo nicely on the edges! No one told me it would do that! Had I known it was going to be discontinued I would have used another brand! Maybe that's why no one told me...You think? Please respond if you know anything! Thanks!!!!!
Good luck, I need a bunch of Weathered Wheat Oak planks if anyone out there has any or knows where I can get some. I feel the same way, like Pergo and Home Depot hoodwinked us!
Yes you are correct. The guy that I bought the product from about a year ago told me that they weren't going to carry it anymore but he failed to tell me that they were going to stop making it or I would never have put it down. I can't understand why they stopped it either because it must have been selling good as there is none to be found so there were no merchants stuck with it at least! ha! Our washer ran over and ran into our kitchen where there it is. It damaged about a 3' square area. We have it in the kitchen, dining room, hall and entry way. It has curled up on the edges. Just that small area and now we are going to have to replace most of it with another product. Sure is irritating. Actually I will never use another Pergo product again since they have done this and left us folks holding the bag! Good luck on your search!
Heating/Cooling System for New Construction in North...
RCA TV Rainbow color
Does the 'Basement Belt' exist?
Pergo Prodigy Renovation Pine
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight