Hi, we are having a new townhouse built in upstate New York with a finished basement (about 3200 sq ft total). We have an option to purchase a central humidifier for $550. However, the builder is recommending that we buy one humidifier for each AC zone in the house. We will have 3 zones. Do we need 3 humidifiers? Many thanks.
There are other products that do the same thing. Such as green guard by pactiv. It has webing and lets water out quicker for a secondary water drainage plain!
Opening a Kenmore dryer to get a new thermistor in t...
how many screws for drywall
Need to get air condition working
Painting my new house
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!