Installation of a central heating system was done last week, the company that did the work turned the engine on and we had heat during the Chrismas week-end. Earlier this week the heat was turned off because it was due for inspection.
The inspector came today and did not give approval because "obtain permit for full scope of work including new gas pipe, CALC's, etc." No other citations given. What does all this mean but could the unit be turned back on in the meantime?
It's cold out here.
Thanks for the quick response.
The gas line is new as are the machinery. So I guess the question is: that the installer is responsible for anything that could happen were it to be put in operation before a second inspection is done?
There were no other cites other than obviously the original permit was not detailed enough in the description of the work done.
Converting a crawlspace to a basement
BEST MEDICINE FOR MEN MUSCLE BUILDING VERY AFFECTIVE
PILLS FOR MEN MUSCLE BUILDING VERY AFFECTIVE
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 10 Essentials for the Perfect Modern Bath
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 10 Clever Uses for Space Under Stairs
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 16 Ways to Use Salvaged Wood in Your Home
- 108 Easy Outdoor Living Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- Stay Bite-Free with 8 High-Tech Bug Zappers
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- 15 Easy Steps to a Dust-Free Home
- 15 Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- Perk Up Your Garden with 10 New Perennials
- DIY Organization: 10 Cheap and Easy Ideas
- 15 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 11 Creative Ways to Reuse Cardboard Boxes
- Why You Should Reconsider Aboveground Pools