I recently replaced 4 old light fixtures with recessed lights (Halo). They are all on the same circut and I am not using a dimmer switch. The bulb in one of the fixtures burns out after about 100 hours. The other 3 are fine. Is this a bad fixture? Bad wiring? Bad circut? Bad ?????? Thanks in advance for your help!!
Before throwing away that bulb, test it in another fixture. It could be that the fixture fails when it gets very hot, making you think the bulb has burned out. It happened to a friend of mine who threw away a lot of good light bulbs.
Wiring Problems. What to do?
electric outlet and plug for electric clothes dryer
Losing Lightbulbs every week-HELP
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight