There are two Honeywell thermostats in my house. Upstair one has two controls: heat, on, cool on the left, and Fan on, Fan auto on the right. The downstair one has only temperature control. This winter the pilot burnner would not stay on.
After the cetral heting system repairman replaced the old pilot bunner he found the downstair thermostat, but not the pilot burnner, was bad so the pilot burnner did not stay on. After the downstair thermostat(Honeywell CT 87B) was changed, the heating system worked fine for two days. Then the new pilot burner stay on and just clicking, no heat, when downstair thermostat sets 6 degrees above room temperature.
Your reply of my following two questions will be appreciated. 1.Any suggestions to fix this problem so there will have heat in my house, 2. Does the upstair one not control winter heating temperature but contol the summer cooling temperature or both (The upstair thermostat sets 10-20 degrees above the room temperature while the downstair thermostat sets same as room temperature, the pilot burner will not be on)
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!