My wife and I are adding some color to our new home (currently all white). We've painted the kitchen/family room and the dining room already but were wondering if all rooms on the first floor should be painted with color, or if it was OK to leave the foyer/living room white. When you enter the house, the living room and stairway are to the right. Going forward from the foyer is an archway that enters the dining room (which we painted with color). Since the foyer/living room is separated from the other rooms we already painted by the archway, would it be OK (look wise) to leave the foyer/living room white?
Exterior Painting - need advice
color of ceiling
Exterior house paint---- Are there certain colors a...
Painting over two tone room..
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!