My wife and I are adding some color to our new home (currently all white). We've painted the kitchen/family room and the dining room already but were wondering if all rooms on the first floor should be painted with color, or if it was OK to leave the foyer/living room white. When you enter the house, the living room and stairway are to the right. Going forward from the foyer is an archway that enters the dining room (which we painted with color). Since the foyer/living room is separated from the other rooms we already painted by the archway, would it be OK (look wise) to leave the foyer/living room white?
Exterior Painting - need advice
color of ceiling
Exterior house paint---- Are there certain colors a...
Painting over two tone room..
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- Recipe for Success: 10 Easy Kitchen Storage Hacks
- Winning Combinations: 9 "Can't Miss" Color Schemes
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- The Ultimate All-Natural Cleaning Guide