Last December I installed laminate flooring ( Shaw Glueless ) in our Dinning Room. My wife wants in the rest of the downstair excluding bathroom, bedroom and kitchen which is already tiled. My question is what are some opinions out there about Shaw Laminate Floors. I would hate to spend the $$$ to finish the rest of the downstairs to just to find out that there is a better product out there.
when i was looking for flooring, i really had trouble deciding what brand to go with, an article from ifloor.com proved to be a real help..there are a lot of brands out there so i really hope this helps you:
I wouldn't reccomend the shaw flooring --
I'm in the process of researching the various brands to install a floor in my home. I know several people with floating shaw floors -- the top wood layer/veneer is so thin, and the locking system isn't the best. I'm looking at Kahrs & Karelia -- seem to be much better products.
Stepco Laminate Flooring
Laminate Vs Engineered Hardwood Vs Hardwood Flooring...
Laminate Flooring to stairs
Lumber Liquidators Dream Home laminate
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!