Last December I installed laminate flooring ( Shaw Glueless ) in our Dinning Room. My wife wants in the rest of the downstair excluding bathroom, bedroom and kitchen which is already tiled. My question is what are some opinions out there about Shaw Laminate Floors. I would hate to spend the $$$ to finish the rest of the downstairs to just to find out that there is a better product out there.
when i was looking for flooring, i really had trouble deciding what brand to go with, an article from ifloor.com proved to be a real help..there are a lot of brands out there so i really hope this helps you:
I wouldn't reccomend the shaw flooring --
I'm in the process of researching the various brands to install a floor in my home. I know several people with floating shaw floors -- the top wood layer/veneer is so thin, and the locking system isn't the best. I'm looking at Kahrs & Karelia -- seem to be much better products.
Stepco Laminate Flooring
Laminate Vs Engineered Hardwood Vs Hardwood Flooring...
Laminate Floors over carpet
Lumber Liquidators Dream Home laminate
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects Anyone Can Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 9 "Killer" Ways to Eliminate Weeds
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- Designers Reveal Today's Top 10 Bath Remodeling Trends
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight