Latest Discussions : HVAC


11:18AM | 01/13/18
Hi I have these old General Electric wall vents grills from the 1960’s.
Can someone tell me how I can replace them to install newer more control air vents see the pic below.
Ac8fa50e e534 4f11 8729 1b7926ded549


12:28PM | 01/13/18
Go to your local Home Depot or Lowes and buy new vent covers. There are multiple styles and designs.


07:15PM | 02/19/19
I refurbished one and I am going to return them all to original. The work is worth it..:)


11:43AM | 05/08/19
Member Since: 05/08/19
3 lifetime posts
Does anyone have these to sell? If so, I'll purchase and have a shipping box sent to you


11:44AM | 05/12/19
I have 5 vents available for sale if you would like them. Text me at 512-297-8161. -Michelle


05:20PM | 05/19/19
I have 7 of these for sale. A few are already refurbished. I can be reached at 7329665690 - Paul


06:59PM | 06/03/19
I need just the clips. 10 of them. Does anyone have them?


11:42AM | 07/10/19
I also have theses in my house. Mine do not open or close and I am wondering if they ever had that ability?

Thank you.


06:14AM | 10/03/19
You can get the best appliances on home depot.


12:54PM | 10/29/19
How do you remove these vents with out damaging them

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button