I have a patio installed on sand and have always crawled around to pull weeds. I also spray weed killer. Oh my poor back. Wish I knew about installing it on cement boards years ago.
I have removed a above ground pool and have a sand base which is compressed due to the weight of the water. I also have trex that was removed from the deck directly to the pool.
Now for my question: I would like to build a small floating trex deck on cement board but realize that maybe trex needs to be somewhat above the cement board for air circulation.
Any Ideas as to how to do this easily and so it will hold up? I have read about sleeper but do not know what this is or if it will work on cement board.
Thanks for your reply
- 7 Types of Homeowners Who Can Benefit from a Backyard Shed
- 50 Products for Quick Fixes Around the House
- How To: Keep Cool When You're Working Outside
- 21 Money-Saving Tricks Every Homeowner Needs to Know
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 19 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects